Monday, April 23, 2007

Button swap and new bird in town


We just flew in from Fresno CA this afternoon and I have a busy week ahead but felt the need for a little checking in. Above is another bird made from a Tiffany felt and some red wool felt and red floss. One of my two most favorite color combos is this blue and dark red so I had to do it. I gave the little guy a kerchief and some wire feet to boot.

In the mail last week I received some great stuff from Charlotte in France through the Shim & Son's button swap pt. deux. Charlotte sent me amazing buttons that are totally me along with a hand crocheted album with felt pages, some wooden beads and beautiful bookmarks she made from photos that she took (she's a professional photographer). I scored!


I'll have to tell you later about my Kinokunia adventures, but I have a few orders to place this week for Bun Bun Babythreads.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Those green buttons are gorgeous! I love seeing all the different swap photos.

Angelina said...

Good to see you're back. I was beginning to worry...

I too love the green buttons!

That bird is so cute. I especially love the babushka. That's one of my favorite color combinations too and are essentially my store colors. (The blue is not quite a Tiffany blue, it's a little more vintage turquoise).

Anastasia said...

lovely buttons! who doesnt love buttons espcially vintage ones!!
cute birdy too!